Our 'Simply Secure' Landlords' Insurance product has been enhanced throughout the years and may provide you with cover* for your rental property.
A Sample of Features of Our Landlords' Insurance:-
- Our Landlords' Policy offers a ‘no-frills’ cover and is suitable for portfolio clients, as well as those customers with only one rental property
- Designated consultant provided to Landlords' with six or more properties (portfolio landlords)
- The opportunity to win one of our bi-annual prizes, when you insure one of your portfolio properties under the 'Simply Secure' Landlords' scheme
- Our Landlords' cover includes: Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning, Earthquake, Riot, Storm, Flood, Subsidence, Heave, Landslip, Escape of Water, etc. Click here for a Summary of Cover and Exclusions; or please contact us on 0208 332 6535; or email us, if it is more convenient, on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Policy provides ‘Loss of Rent‘, which has ceased to be paid to you during the period when the property is uninhabitable, due to any insured cause
- Our Policy offers: ‘Trace & Access’ cover. This means that we will automatically cover you for up to £2,500** for the reasonable costs incurred, locating the source of any damage resulting from the escape of water
- Our Policy wording is designed to be simple and straightforward
- We offer ‘Buildings Only’, ‘Contents Only’†, or joint ‘Buildings and Contents’† cover, to suit your particular needs
- The Product is competitively-priced, offering ‘no frills’ cover and value for money
- The Product premium is collected on a monthly basis, so you do not need to find a large ‘up front’ deposit, at the outset. This represents a saving to you
- We offer a ‘Price Match’‡ Promise … whereby we will aim to match (and often beat) any other like-for-like quotation
All members of our team are professional and efficient, and we are here to assist you, no matter what the query. We understand that Treating a Customer Fairly is of the utmost importance. For this reason, our team is always ready to assist with new quotes, as well as any question you may have regarding existing cover.
One of our friendly consultants will aim to contact you within two hours (subject to office opening hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm).
*Subject to meeting underwriting criteria; meeting terms and conditions; holding a claims-free status
**Subject to the Escape of water being from a fixed domestic water services or heating installations
†Contents cover provided via our partners
‡ 'Price Match' is based on 'like-for-like' cover; terms & conditions apply.